Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Testimonial From Gary Rome Hyundai

Last Monday I found myself on the western side of the state on a brief vacation trip, when my ventilator system died in the 90+ degree heat. A quick call to Hyundai assistance gave me Gary Rome's address and I came in as quickly as possible. Your service staff not only took me in without an appointment but set a technician to looking at the problem immediately. An hour later, I was on my way with a new blower switch installed and an invoice for $0. I almost hesitate to name any one individual because everyone at your facility was so responsive, but the service advisor of record was Carlos Rivera. I can see why your dealership has been recognized for outstanding customer service. Thanks for the experience. Mr. Holbrook, Groton MA

No comments: